As we are all aware Covid 19 presents a risk to health for many people and the Government has introduced various measures across the UK to deal with the pandemic.
Our first priority is the safety of our students, their families and our own family - we are after all a family run business.
We have taken appropriate measures to make the Training Centre as safe as possible - these include:
- appropriate information posted within the centre that explains the processes now in place
- dedicated work stations for each student
- dedicated toolsets for each student
- availability of sanitiser within the Training Centre
- a Risk Assessment that has informed our processes and practices
- a review of peer organisations from public and private sector
If you have any concerns or questions on any matter - related to Covid 19 or not - contact Jan or Antony.