Daytime and evening upholstery courses in Huddersfield.
Following the recent announcement on the easing of national restrictions we are delighted to announce that classes will start again on April 12th for a 12 week block.
We offer a range of daytime and evening upholstery training opportunities for all skill levels; including our popular one day "Make a Footstool" course, and our new Business Essentials Certificate which includes everything needed for you to set up your own upholstery business making smaller items of furniture and soft furnishings.
- Business Essentials Certificate - 12 days over 6 weeks from May 6th 2021
- Monday Morning Upholstery Course 9:30 - 12:00 | Beginning April 12th 2021 - 12 weeks £300
- Monday Afternoon Upholstery Course 1:30 - 4:00 | Beginning April 12th 2021 - 12 weeks £300
- Monday Evening Upholstery Course 6:00 - 8:30 | Beginning April 12th 2021 - 12 weeks £300
- Tuesday Morning Upholstery Course 9:30 - 12:00 | Beginning April 13th 2021 -12 weeks £300
- Tuesday Afternoon Upholstery Course 1:30 - 4:00 | Beginning April 13th 2021- 12 weeks £300
- Tuesday Evening Upholstery Course 6:00 - 8:30 | Beginning April 13th 2021 - 12 weeks £300
- Wednesday Morning Upholstery Course 9:30 - 12:00 | Beginning April 14th 2021 -12 weeks £300
- Wednesday Afternoon Upholstery Course 1:30 - 4:00 | Beginning April 14th 2021 - 12 weeks £300
- Wednesday Evening Upholstery Course 6.00 - 8.30 | Beginning April 14th 2021 - 12 weeks £300
- Saturday Footstool Course - 1 day £135 next date is May 8th.
The content and style of learning is the same on all weekly upholstery training courses so all you have to do is choose the day and time that is most suitable. Students attending our upholstery classes have varied experience, some are new to upholstery and some have many years of experience. These courses are workshop format rather than classroom tutorials and all learning is "on the job" and very practical.
If the course block has already started it will still be possible to join. Contact Jan on 07951 741965 to discuss joining part way through a block of courses.
The weekly daytime and evening upholstery training courses run in blocks of between 10 and 12 weeks in 2.5 hour sessions and run closely in line with local school term times. Students choose 1 or more sessions per week - e.g. Monday evenings for 12 weeks, or Wednesday morning for 12 weeks. Where possible we will be flexible on days to support those people who work varied shift patterns.
How to book on any course
For the one day footstool course: follow the Book Now link below.
For the weekly courses: to allow us to manage numbers please call Jan on 07951 741965 or submit the form on this page
In the event that a cancellation is needed this is our Refund Policy
Finding Manorhouse is quite easy – driving down Thorpe Lane from Almondbury village we are the first turn on the right approximately 100 yards down Thorpe Lane. The sign is for Thorpe Grange Gardens and immediately on the left is a driveway with a high stone wall on the left and a low stone wall with iron railings on the right. This short driveway leads to two gates. Drive through the entrance and Manorhouse is the first single storey building on the left. Copy and paste these coordinates into Bing or Google maps to find us 53.634019, -1.746241